Friday, August 1, 2008

Don't think I am a baby from my other post....


After reading some comments, I was thinking that my post about leaving the house with 3 kids made me sound like a baby.... Let me just clear something up.... It's really all about Carter! My sweet little boy... You never know when he is going to have an Autistic meltdown and that's what freaks me out about going out with all 3 little kids. When he has these melt downs, I have to carry him to a safe place along with Morgan and then Janika starts to freak out because she is not ready to leave. Let me tell you it is not fun, that is why I avoid going out without Ivan... When I posted I just assumed everyone knew how hard Carter can be at times. Then I had a duhhh moment, people read this blog that don't even know me, I sound like a total looser baby... waaaaawaaaa!!! I guess if you never have seen him at his BEST or had experience with Autistic children you have no clue what I am talking about. IT IS THE WORST!! People give you dirty looks (you know they are thinking you are a bad mother and all you need to do is spank the kid) and no one helps you, not even your so called friends....
1. People who never judge
2. Mel, for always helping me in these situations
3. Lagoon

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Having three little ones in general isn't easy, let alone having one with special needs. You don't sound like a baby at all, you acknowledged how you felt and you went out and did it! So Yeah for you! Next time it will be easier.

Straight to Your Hart said...

I have hook-up!!! You are a far "CRY" (tehe) from being a baby my dear... These are your feelings and I love reading them, for it makes you real, thank you, you hot sexy woman you...goosh goosh..Love and miss you...kisses and hugs..Mel

McKoy said...

oh aunt karolynn i tottally know how it is I understand its hard in stores because carter wants evrything he sees and doesnt let go of it! lol hes such a sweet boy!

Anonymous said...

LOL! You are far from a baby! You are a wonderful stong woman with 4 GORGEOUS kiddos! I cant imagine how hard it would be to deal with his outbursts in public. Wish I could be there to go out with you, what FUN we would have!!!
Cindyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

 

Made by