Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Finally we meet!



My friend Chris and I met over 4 years ago on a web forum. She is a flight attendant for Delta Airlines and last night she had an over night layover in Salt Lake. I wanted to take her some place fun, but she didn't get in until 9pm. It was still fun to go and visit her at the hotel. She was everything I expected and more. She is from Holland, but currently living in Atlanta, GA. It cheered me up for the moment! I am so glad we finally got to meet!
___________________________________________
1. Comforting hugs
2. Whitney got her Mojo back and then some
3. Cooler weather

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool you guys got to meet!!
Cindy

Holly said...

I had no idea you had a internet friend other than me :) I am jealous! That is really cool!

Most mothers are not glad when their daughters have their MOJO...do explain!

Straight to Your Hart said...

That is so awesome you got to meet her...Love you, Mel

Anonymous said...

i'm at school mom! bahaha you are a whore. bye :)

 

Made by