Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Whitney

On August 13, 1991, a beautiful baby girl Whitney Jolene, was born to me. I can't believe that my Heavenly Father trusted me (a stupid teenager) with this beautiful spirit. He surely knew how she would bless my life forever.....







Last night she was modeling her new school clothes and I just had to cry. This will be the last year she models her school clothes, the last first day of school, the last of many things. I always hear other people say they grow up so fast. Now I know what they were talking about. Then at this moment I have to smile and look forward to many more years of Whitney and her crazy, fun, loving spirit.
Happy 17th Birthday Whitney!
I love you!


1. Having a teen daughter that doesn't get embarrassed being with me
2. Heavenly Father for blessing my life for the last 17 years
3. I get to eat at RODIZIOS today (feels like my birthday once more)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was such a mexican when i was very first born! holy cow what a beaner! now i'm all white and stuff how crazy

Straight to Your Hart said...

Happy BiRTHday hottie!!! Wow 17 like your mama said...it goes by so quickly, what a beautiful young woman you are..gooshie, gooshie. Love you...shout out to you my sista from another mista LOVES...

McKoy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! ~*~*~*~*~*~* confetti!!! kennedy said that she seen whitney at lagoon today!
I didnt go :(

Holly said...

Happy Happy Birthday Whitney dear, happy days will come to YOU all year...if I had a wish then it would be a happy happy birthday to you from me :)

I think that is a cheezy b-day song! It sounds cute when the Primary kids sing it!

Hope you have a great day! or had a great day...sorry Im a day late!

Kari Sweeten said...

Is she adorable or what?! Happy Birthday Whitney!!

 

Made by