Sunday, August 24, 2008

Good Times This Week


Morgan Stands up on her own now and finally got a tooth!

A lot of late nights talking to Whitney, while she eats her dinner!

Meeting Mom and Dad at the Magic Wok for lunch! Our favorite Chinese restaurant! Hill Air Force Museum and lunch with Bryce, Renee and Thomas



Whitney is so boy crazy, she can't stop!



Whitney gets all geared up in honor of Grandpa Kemple (he had a military outfit just like this. He called it his "pickle suite")

We ate lunch at Red Lobster. Carter got to choose and we were so shocked as to what he picked that we had to go. He called it the "Red Monster" It is amazing what his mind comes up with at times.
________________________________________
1. Kindness of people
2. Napping baby
3. Knowing the truth before you get burned

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys just never stop having fun! Whitney sures has a great personality~ Your parents look like very friendly people!!! So, when are you coming to meet me? LOL!
Cindy

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

YA, Your parents are friendly and do we ever have fun at the Wok we have gone there for 25 years and love love the food. I am with Carter the Red Lobester is great.

Richard Kemple said...

I loved the pictures. You have the most beautiful family. We have so much fun and are always excited to see you all. keep up the good work on your blog.
Pops Kemple

McKoy said...

HOLY FUN!!! red monster lol thats so funny it shocks me that carter would pick it I love morgan so much I wish she was my lil sis! I cant belive she stands up!!! schools great I love it! I love that muesim its so fun! I remeber sorda remember what its like much loves check your email :)

 

Made by