Friday, August 22, 2008

Lagoon Fun





We have been spending a lot of time at Lagoon. I love having a season pass, it is money well spent! We go between 2-4 times a week. Carter is totally obsessed with this place. Ask him about Lagoon and he will talk about it for hours, his favorite ride is Dracula's castle, the look on his face can been seen in the above photo. Janika loves the Bat! We were blessed to have McKoy come along with us. She helped us out so much, getting the kids off and on the rides. If you are ever at Lagoon between 8-11pm stop bye the kiddy rides, the tidal wave and the bat, you may find us!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Ear drops for my earache
2. Crock pots (smell that cooking now)
3. Stephanie's getting a baby in Oct.
4. Reconnecting with friends

5 comments:

Holly said...

I love Odesea...or however you spell it! Layne and I have heard that dang song so many times this year we have made up new lyrics for it, but I will not share them here :)

McKoy said...

yay lagoon post!!! it was so fun to take the kids on the rides their facial expressions were priceless! that was alot of fun! I love the Audisy! miss you love you koy

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun!!! We bought a season pass for a place not far from here but only used it 2 times!!
Cindy

McKoy said...

we should definitly sell it!!! well split the money half and half! nobody would care noone goes in there! I took my journal to church today everyone loved it and was proud of how much I got done of personal progress! my mom tottally fell in love with it! and my sisters way jelous* of it! your picture where it says Karolynn's World is so pretty kennedy says so too your so hott! love ya miss ya bye

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

The rides can be a bit scary and now I am to old to ride most of them good thing I did my share while I was young. Keep having Fun you are such a cute family.

 

Made by