Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Morgan is 9 months old today!

Morgan turned 9 months old today. She went to the Dr. for her well baby checkup. He said she was perfect. He just totally munched on her and told me how sweet she was. She totally loved him! The nurse gave her 5 shots and she cried for a short moment followed by a smile. She is crawling now and getting into EVERYTHING! She is also pulling herself up to stand. I love my "Sweetness"

Weight: 17lbs 14oz

Height: 27 3/4

Head: 17 1/2

After the Dr. I grabbed Whitney from home so she could wait in the car with the kids while I went inside the post office. Well the postal employees wanted her to come in so bad. I told them she was in her PJ's with no hair done or makeup. The post master, Mike went out to the car and insisted she come in. He wants her to get married to his son when he returns from his mission. He even took a photo (for his son) of her after telling her she was the most beautiful girl in the world. They really got to know her when she was working for our business, Whitney did all the shipping for me. It was fun. Then off to Dairy Queen for lunch. It was a day!

1. Old timer Dr's.

2. Centerville, post office employees

3. Ivan tending while I got some much needed me time

4. Dairy Queen's little tiny ice. I love that ice, I actually look forward to it when I am in the hospital (I am strange, but that is no secret)

5. Seeing Teresa 2 times today

6. RealMom's

7. Perfect baby girl!

4 comments:

McKoy said...

Morgan is perfect in every single way! no dout about it! its crazy how the begining of the week i was there morgan couldnt crawl or sit up by the end she perfected both now another week passes and she getting into everything and standingup!ny teeth yet? 9 months already!! stop growing now!! I love her too much at this age! p.s. do lagoon post~!*

McKoy said...

twinkies are something thats 7th graders are called 8th graders are ding dongs and 9th graders are thee hostess itself theyre called hosties

Holly said...

Morgan is adorable! I hate the fact that they give 5 damn shots at a time! With Aaliyah and Ashlyn I had them spread them out more. I am a wussy! Whitney is gorgeous by the way, and her personality just makes her even more gorgeous. I hear you about the ice thing. I call it rabbit pellet ice. Layne thinks I am crazy, but I LOVE that type of ice!

Anonymous said...

Morgan is so sweet we love her so much love MOM

 

Made by