Friday, August 29, 2008

Fun Dip







This baby girl is into EVERYTHING! This is what she did today when I went to my bedroom to print Janika's talk for Sunday (she has to talk in primary). I went to the Temple last night and brought the kids back some Fun Dip for being good. Who knew Morgan wanted some too? Now I have a new mess to clean up. That is my life.... Clean up one mess and walk into another.... Oh and I can't get the green off of her hands and face......JOY!
______________________________________________
1. Special feeling in the Temple
2. Fun Dip
3. Cleanest Mini Van Ever

5 comments:

McKoy said...

oh so cute!!!!!!! how did she get it open I love love love love love love love... love love love grandmas blog did you make it it sucks with your coffee table because it has those cracks that it can get into!

McKoy said...

did janika start school or carter sorry im full of questions today

Karolynn said...

Koy, they start school next week. Janika on Tuesday and Carter on Thursday. The fun dip was opened from last night. She just dumped it out and started dipping. LOL Yes I did do Grandmas blog, it is my own design using papers from the web...

Anonymous said...

Oh she is just so cute, green mess and all! LOL! I love her pretty eyes!
Cindy

Straight to Your Hart said...

OOHHH...just want to eat her up she is so gooshie!!

 

Made by