Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweetie!

Ivan turned 36 today!
The Ice Cream Cake...

I thought he would need a little help...

The Gift from me and the kids...


What is it? A Wii Fit! I can't believe I found one!

This is Ivan playing on it

This is the game he was playing (hula hoop)

I just heard Whitney in the other room tell him "Dude your gonna break the floor" LOL!!
We had a great day. My parents watched the little kids while we went to a movie and dinner (felt like my birthday)!
Anyone who knows Ivan, knows what a wonderful person he is! I love him!
Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!
1. Kids being good for Grandma and Grandpa
2. Ivan being born
3. Time without naughty kids


5 comments:

Straight to Your Hart said...

He is awesome...HaPPY BirThday Ivan!! You rock the floor anytime (cough,cough)LoL!! So glad you had time alone together...love you.

McKoy said...

awww sounds so fun mmmmmm ice cream cake! wii game looks fun for ivan happy birthday! the reunion was pretty good except kennedy forgot her camera so we have no pictures... which means no blog post but I have an idea

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

Morgan DeAnna,Carter and Janika so sweet and fun to tend we were a little tired but it felt good and we had so much fun the kids did crafts they made little bags and did them mostly alone. They were so good we love them. Grandma

McKoy said...

this one is by far my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {your template I love it I miss you!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday IVAN! Karolynn, I don't know him very well...ok at all, but he seems like the nicest guy!

On your 3rd thanks for the day did you mean to say Time to be naughty without the kids? Sorry my bad :)

 

Made by