Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ivan, how do you do it?

Last night I asked Ivan "how do handle taking all 3 kids out? How do you do it, Ivan?" His reply was "I don't handle it, I just do it!" That is just what I needed to hear. Since I have had Morgan, I have spent all of this time at home only going to places I am invited to or have to go to, avoiding any outing without my sweet hubby. He takes the kids to Lagoon on his own every week, to the store etc... I always wonder, how does he handle it? Why can't I handle it? I love his answer, it made me feel so much better about my abilities as a Mother of a teenager and 3 very small kids. So today I took the kids on my own, I didn't wait for Ivan to go with me, I just did it.

We went to get hair cuts!

A couple of weeks ago, my nieces McKoy and Kennedy told me that Janika needed a A line hair cut. I agreed so here she is....



Carter got his cut too, but it is the same as always.....


1. Whitney has friends that give good haircuts

2. Ivan making the video for my YW lesson

3. McDonalds 99 cent cokes

4 comments:

McKoy said...

I LOVE IT!WE KNEW IT!how is janika doing it tel her i think she looks like a princess! omgoodness its so short!!im so glad you did it!

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

I just love Janika's new hair cut she is such a beautiful girl.

Holly said...

Jankia looks gorgeous with the A-line! Carter is an handsome as ever!

You are a good breeder my dear, well I guess Ivan is too ;)

Anonymous said...

Glad you finally took the leap and went out alone with 3 kids! I have done it myself since Rachel was 2 days old LOL!
Cindy (Samuel, Madalyn, Rachel)

 

Made by