Friday, July 18, 2008

My sleeping buddy!

This is not the actual one I used, but it looks exactly like it. This is a little machine that you put on your index finger to test your heart rate and oxygen levels. Per my Drs. orders this machine was dropped off to me yesterday to sleep with. Well needless to say, this is not the best sleeping buddy. It drove me nuts. I just keep watching it, it was actually freaking me out. Those of you who know me well know about my little heart thing. When my heart would do that thing the machine would start flashing yellow instead of green and my heart rate would drop way low, then catch back up. I was hooked on watching this happen. I woke up suddenly in the night and looked at it and my oxygen level was really low. FREAKING me totally out. Finally at 7:30am when Morgan woke up for the third time I took it off and had Ivan put it out on the porch for the guy to pick up this morning, I made it through the night (sigh)! If the results are bad, I have to go to a sleep center. Poor Morgan!!!

1. Modern technology
2. 2nd car fits in the garage (thanks Ivan)
3. Carter is potty trained (knock on wood)

5 comments:

Natalie said...

What heart thing???
I lovelovelovelove your new blog!
The colors are darling and I love the layout!
Cute cute!

You defenitley deserve a nap today!

Straight to Your Hart said...

I hope that will be all!! have a good day...love you...Mel

Holly said...

Sorry you have to deal with crap like that. Hopefully they will find something out to help you out.

Love your new layout. You are very creative!

McKoy said...

you have a heart thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! things like that freak me out when Braxton had one of those i would get nervous just looking at it cause his breathing levels would be ok then they would DROP i hope the results will be ok! im sooooo sorry! let me know ok? WHAT CARTERS POTTY TRAINED!

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

So great that Carter is trained that will help to only have one in diapers.Love your blog!!! MOM

 

Made by