Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Whitney is Home!

My Morning

1:49am- Phone call from Whitney telling me she is leaving Oahu.
4:00 am- taking my oxygen off because I have a huge headache.
4:15 am- Feeding Morgan.
7:00 am- Is Whitney is LA yet? My mind starts to worry like Mother's do.
7:30 am- up checking on Whitney's flight.
7:44 am- Whitney calls and she is in LA.
8:02 am- Whitney calls and is ready to leave to Salt Lake.
8:03 am- Shower and get ready.
8:40 am- Wake up the kids and get them dressed.
9:00 am- Put sign on front door and left to buy balloons for Whitney.
9:22 am- Came home, plugged in Whitney's Sensy candle and put yellow balloons on the door.
9:40 am- Picked Ivan up from work so he could go with us.
10:09 am- Arrived at the airport.
10:22 am- Whitney is home!

I totally forgot to bring the camera inside and knew if I went back to get it I would miss her. Here she is safe, sound and very tired.


Janika asked Whitney "Did you stop to smell the flowers?" Whitney said "Yes I did!" CUTE!

Whitney giving us our gifts

Whitney asked me what I wanted her to bring me home and I told her "go through the house and find something of mine that I didn't get to take home when I moved to Utah" She brought me some of my old CD's It feels so good to have them back and now I don't have to keep saying I used to have the Bob Marley collection, because I have them back!

Her Step-Mom, Lani sent me some Mary Kay stuff! AWESOME!!

They sent this darling dress home for Morgan

Whitney gave Carter this necklace and Lani and Randy gave him a cool shirt!

Whitney got Janika a Hawaiian pearl necklace and Randy and Lani sent Janika this cute hula outfit.

Ivan got this pineapple thing for his birds from Randy and Lani and Whitney brought him some macadamia nut chocolates. She will give them to him when he gets home from work.

1. Whitney is home!

2. Being spoiled by Whitney and her Hawaiian family

3. My Father-in-laws sweet phone call today. He always makes me feel great!

3 comments:

McKoy said...

mmm chocalate macadamia asounds yummy im so happy you got your cds and your whitney back love ya!

Straight to Your Hart said...

What fun getting gifts...especially having Whit home yeah!!! So glad all the fam spoiled you guys and you have some kickin music back.

Kelcie - good
Me - good (dr.white was so nice calling and asking about it today) it looks a little more swollen but the pain is down from a 8 to a 1 so that's a good thing.

Thanks for going with me..even for a short while it was fun-ner with you...lovie you..gooshie

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

Welcome home To Whitney we missed you.I am glad you and Michael had a good time. It looked so much fun.

 

Made by