Thursday, July 3, 2008

What do we do at our house at 11:34 pm?

I was extremely bored last night, so I grabbed the camera. This is what we were doing at 11:34 pm last night.
Whitney, just got out of the shower.
Ivan going out to Whitney's car to get her Ipod transmitter thing working for her.
Carter Sleeping, so sound and sweet (sigh).
Janika feel asleep during her movie Matilda (the secret shhhh don't tell Carter)
Morgan, playing in her crib waiting for me to nurse her to sleep.Me, in my chair (this is the place I spend a lot of time), done taking photos ready to nurse my sweet baby to sleep. I was so tired, it was a long, hot day.
What am I doing tonight at 12:10 am? Blogging I just needed some down time before I go bed, plus it isn't 1am yet so I still have time left.

1. Lunch with Melanie

2. Renee making Whitney's apron

3. Seeing Whitney with Zach, they look so cute together (photos coming soon)


8 comments:

McKoy said...

haha surprised that janika was asleep carters didnt surprise me such a good lil boy!! so who is this zach??????

McKoy said...

THATS AMAZING!!!! YOU MADE THOSE FACES!! i knew it was crazy that they all looked like you!! flippin awesome i would love some but its up to you i know ya dont have alot of spare time so ya whatever if you wanna thatd be great biut if you dont thats ok too <3

Holly said...

That is a hilarious and creative post!

Please tell me who is Zach?

McKoy said...

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh scream of excitment~!*~ yayy thankyou sooooooooooooooooooooooo much! for doing my family!~* im soo thankful for such a great aunt about my phone being busy either my mom was talking to her sister or someone forgot to hang it up sorry well ahnyway my email address is pippy11@gmail.com

McKoy said...

thankyou for my family!! its so flippin' cute!!!!! i love it to death~!* and thnx for the compliment on my backround but i change it way often!! there all so cute so i change almost everyday so the black is just perfect thanks again

Straight to Your Hart said...

Computer purchased and hopefully will work well for a longer time. Love the new background. So good to see you today if only for a few short minutes. Love to hear you sing!!! Love you sista!!

Straight to Your Hart said...

I need your help!!!! YOu are so awesome to sing today...as usual the angels loved it oh and a devil (me-tehe)... Becky thanked you for putting togther the slide show and Ivan as well right after you left. YOu RoCk sista. Love you smoochies

Anonymous said...

Hey! I have that same clock! :) Hooray for Target!

 

Made by