Monday, June 30, 2008

Family Reunion 2008

Highlights

  • Eating at that cook Japanese place and having the best experience ever

  • In and out burger

  • Loosing my wallet

  • Finding my wallet

  • Awesome hotel room close to Kevin and my parents

  • Night time swimming (Kevin's cannon ball)

  • Kids were amazing, the best kids ever

  • Visiting with my cousin Johnny (he was so kind to remind me how old we are now)

  • Whitney and Ivan hooking up with a skeleton

  • Goofing off at the church (shame on us)

  • Pretending to be a boy in the boys bathroom with Whitney (thanks for taking the photo Hans).

  • Seeing my Dad with his brothers (they are so cute)

  • Seeing family that I hadn't seen for a couple of years

  • Old Navy $1.oo flip flops

3 comments:

McKoy said...

wow sounds soooooooooooo fun!!! wish i couldve been there, dang my dad had to work!i like your loosing wallet finding wallet lol that mustve sucked! i love the pics of whitney the skelekton love haha thats funny~!* thanks for coming to my blog love ya much!!!!! <3

McKoy said...

thanks for the spam comment advice it was funny because right when you said that we had like 10 comments NOT from sanybody we know so thankya! youve never caught a fish??? you should come down and we could all go fishing and i know youd catch one or two or three...four who knows? im curious how did you get the faces above your names up top? would you be mad if i copied you? love love koy

Straight to Your Hart said...

Whit is so mojo-licious!! You just wanna goosh all your kids...love you...Mel

 

Made by