Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day Fun


Father's Day was a special day! Ivan was chosen to be a mystery Dad in primary, he really had a lot of fun listening to Janika ask questions. She even asked if the Dad had a little girl named Janika, SMART! We totally stumped Ivan this year. He is known for ruining gift surprises, but not this year. I had him totally convinced he was getting a welder. I asked him like 5 times how to get to Harbor Freight and about 20 time about welders. Well he got a WII system and he was so excited and shocked.


I also had a party celebrating the Christiansen and Kemple Dads! It was my 2nd annual party! The food was great and most everyone enjoyed the party. I did get my feelings hurt and spent a little while venting in my room, but everything turned out in the end. I think I am totally crazy doing the party because I had to go up and down the stairs like 100 times with my bad foot and now I am stuck on the couch today in agonizing pain. I think I will schedule my surgery today!
Ivan took a few photos, I wished we had more, but I am glad to have these.


My brother Kevin had all his kids come, it was amazing! He has a lot of kids!

1. Ivan going to my parents house late last night to get me a chair to nurse Morgan in.

2. My parents for being so generous to give me their almost brand new chair and beautiful kitchen table.

3. Days I can stay home and rest my foot.

6 comments:

McKoy said...

aunt karolyn you are AMAZING!!!!!! your kids are lucky to have you such a great mommy! let ivan take the kids to lagoon for you! so you can get some rest! sounds like an awesome party wish we couldve made it but ya know the price of gas these days!gay huh?your gonna be in a wheel chair CALL ME! im sure my dad would take me to your house just ask cuz i would love to help oh and guess what i made some cards for janika and carter i hope they like em ill send them soon! love ya

Straight to Your Hart said...

You're so clever...no wonder I just want to gooshy you sometimes (make that all the time NGW).

I love how thoughtful you are of Ivan and your family...how blessed they are to have you..oh yah Ivan.

Happy Fathers Day..wii, wii, wii all the way home. Love you, Mel

Straight to Your Hart said...

By the way...it's a good thing it was fathers day and your mind was in helping your family enjoy...cause had I heard you were not feeling the best for any reason...well you know!!!

Holly said...

Karolynn you are super awesome, sweet, hot, very cool! Thanks for your friendship. I am glad that you had a wonderful Fathers day!

Love ya!

McKoy said...

BTW i LOVE LOVE LOVE!~* what youve done up top where it says all your names its way cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great Father's Day it was a lot of work for karolynn but it is so important for the family to be together when ever we can. We do love each other. MOM

 

Made by