Monday, June 2, 2008

Family Night Fun

click image to enlarge

The kids had so much fun tonight. We went to Holly Wood Connections, they have a Monday night special it is such a great price and best of all Carter is free! Even sweetness (Morgan) loved the mary go round. We missed Whitney, but she was at the movies with her friend looking for "hot" guys.

Earlier today we grabbed a little sneezers pizza (pizza pizza) and ate it at the park. We went to Smoot park it is a special park because that is where I met Melanie! After the park we took the little ones to get a hair cut at "Cookie Cutters" This place is crazy, it had a play ground and everything. Janika got her hair cut in an airplane and Carter in a car. They were given a balloon, sucker and a cookie cutter. Whitney said "I will never work at this place" Check out their website! http//www.haircutsarefun.com


We are so lucky to have my niece McKoy staying with us this week. She is awesome! It is just nice to have her helping me with EVERYTHING! I wished I could keep her forever! Last night the kids came in the room and I was shocked because they all had their Pj's on even Morgan. She got them dressed today and emptied my dishwasher without me even asking. Thanks McKoy!

1-I Know My Heavenly Father Loves Me!

2-Magical Cup Cakes (thanks Melanie

3-Cookie Cutter Coupons


6 comments:

Holly said...

Holly Wood Connection looks SO fun!

Tell Whit there are NO hot guys out there and spending time with the family is the best way to go :)

Thanks for the happy birthday! Thank goodness you paid your FO so you could get the paper telling you that! LOL They NEVER stop at our house!

Straight to Your Hart said...

My oh my....what fun you guys had yesterday...I'm so glad your niece
ROCKS!!! Talk to you today...59 mins. baby. I love you, Mel oh, yah, goosh the kids for me and Ivan too if you want but say it was from you and gOosh yourself!!

Anonymous said...

You make the best blog in the whole world!!!

Holly said...

Thank you SO much for the cute gift you gave me! How did you know that after a day like yesterday I would NEED a Dr. Pepper. You really are in tune :)

Natalie said...

I have heard of this place...Logan has been there for a party once.
I really need to take my kids there.
You guys are such a cute family and are always doing such cute things together!
I am jealous, I wish my hubby was home at night to do things like that with us.
HOw are you? It seems like forever since i have seen you!
Hope you have a great day!

McKoy said...

that was sooooooooooooooooo dang fun i havnt been there forever i loved having lil bros and sisters for a week! love koy

 

Made by