Monday, June 23, 2008

Mexican Coke vs American Coke

How are they different?

Mexican coke is sweetened with cane sugar and Coke sold in the US is sweetened with high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS). I think the Mexican variety tastes much better then the domestic version.

How did I find out about it?

My neighbor Roberta told me all about it.

Where do you buy it?

Roberta told me 7-eleven, but Melanie and I went on a hunt for it and turns out Roberta bought it all. Later that week Melanie and Curtis found it at Costco. AWESOME!!

VS

Results
Whitney guessed right! She did not like it.
I guessed right too! I love it! It has a crisp clean taste to it.
Ivan failed the test. He likes it, but not enough to pay extra.

Bryce failed the test. He really didn't care either way.
1. Singing in church with Melanie
2. Whitney playing the flute while we sang
3. My parents coming to see me sing in church

4 comments:

Holly said...

Now that would be interesting to try. I had no idea they were different. The Mexico Coke sounds much healthier for you!

McKoy said...

uhh im with whitney!~* btw morgans a cutie whitneys a butie!

Natalie said...

I have never heard of "mexico coke"!
I will defenitely have to check this out!
HOw are you doing? It has been so long! I have kind of lost touch with everyone now that school is out...trying to keep the kids busy, vacations and baseball.

Are you having a good summer???

Straight to Your Hart said...

AmEn to CoKe...whether from MEhico or the good 'OL USofA!!! DId the sugar come from Havaii...ya know the song..pure cane sugar, from Hawaii, somein,somein Sun!! Anyhow...you sounded like an angel on Sunday...hope to do it again!! Love you! Mel

 

Made by