Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I remember this day well.....

I remember the day this photo was taken. I made a decision that totally rocked my world, the decisions I made this day took me to North Carolina and Hawaii. The decision I made this day brought me a lot of new friends, jobs, and opportunity's. The decision I made this day brought me a lot of pain and heart ache and at times I thought it was the worst decision I had ever made.

But..... A lot of good came from this day too... If not for this day I would have.....
  • Been married to a cowboy (I broke it off with him on this day too)
  • Never met Michael and had the opportunity to be his Mother
  • Never met Ivan
  • Never had Janika, Carter or Morgan
  • Never have experienced the trials that make me a strong person today

It is funny how things turn out in life. I must say the pain this decision brought me was well worth it. I have so much now and wouldn't change a thing. My most important thing in my life is my darling husband and beautiful children. I am so thankful for the gospel and how knowing my saviour has made me a stronger person. I am so thankful for supportive parents that have loved me all along the way no matter what my decisions are in life.

1. All day phone calls.

2. Talking to Whitney

3. Carter peed in the toilet

3 comments:

Straight to Your Hart said...

Good job Carter!!! The 2 of you are so beautiful and I love the picture...Somethings never change!!! Love you, Mel

Holly said...

That is such a wonderful post! I love the picture! Choices are so important....that is why I will give my girls NONE and TELL them what they will do and that they will LIKE IT! LOL

No but really, great post...you forgot to add in that you would not live in such a great ward LOL!

McKoy said...

i love how heavenly fathers plan works out so well!!!!!!!!!!thats why im certain everything is always going to be opk CARTER PEED IN THE TOILET!!!!!!!!!!!1 YAyyyyy!!

 

Made by