Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bye Bye Whitney...

Whitney, all ready to go...
Whitney Left for Hawaii today! She will be gone until the 23rd. What will I do without her? We had so much fun last night shopping at Target. She was "out of control crazy" and I was too. We couldn't stop acting funny and laughing. EVERYONE looked at us like we needed medication.


On the elevator at the airport (embarrassed that I was taking a photo)
Sweet Whit and Mom
This is Whitney at the security line, this is the place I totally embarrassed her. I purposely started fake crying really loud and hugging her and kissing her. It was so funny EVERYONE was looking at us. Then she made me stop and promise not to do it anymore. This is the last time I saw Whitney's face. The rest of the time I saw her back side going through security. I waited until she was through security and I could no longer see her.
Then my mind starts thinking about getting on that little thing that rolls that you can stand or walk to go faster I had to get on that because she made me promise her. Then I am thinking P3 and C9 that is the place I parked the love wagon (aka mini van) After that I get into the van, Morgan goes to sleep almost instantly and I get a text that reads "I am on the plane now, tell everyone I love them" Then I cry off and on all the way home. The silence of the car ride was a constant reminder she was gone.
When I got home the first thing I noticed was two pair of her shoes sitting at the door, something that was a pet peeve is now something I will miss. Oh her towel was on the bathroom floor too.
I love you Whitters you are the best daughter and friend in the world. It will be a long two weeks without you!
1. Ivan for working at home and tending Janika and Carter
2. Whitney for being such a fun daughter
3. That cool soap dispenser at the airport that was automatic so you don't get someone else's poop on your hands

5 comments:

Straight to Your Hart said...

Aloha!!! I hope she has a fun time enjoying the island and brings back a kicker tan...>>> So good to see you today and THANk You So MUch for helping me with my computer downloads in all catagories.... Love you Mel

McKoy said...

aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww i bet your gonna miss her!!! where are you getting all these mega cool backrounds heh mega is my new word!

Holly said...

Love you template...I set us up an appt...see Mels blog :)

That was a really cute post! You two have the best relationship! Abbie kept talking about Whitney this and Whitney that when she got home from girls camp....gorgeous girl....slash that...gorgeous young woman!

Anonymous said...

You and Whitney have the cutest relationship.. I love that you aren't just her mom but also her friend and you enjoy spending time together. Hopefully my kids will still love me when they're teenagers. :)

Anonymous said...

It is a good thing Whitney will only be gone for two weeks the family couldn't get along without her she is such a fun granddaughter. Love Grandma

 

Made by