Monday, October 6, 2008

I have been Tagged

I have been Tagged by...Straight to Your Hart aka Melanie. http://hart5.blogspot.com/ Check her out! You know she has to be special to put up with me!

Here are the RULES, because you know these tags always have rules .

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here I go...

1. I love to be crazy, I refuse to mature and grow up

2. I yell out of my car window at strangers

3. I jump in elevators (got in trouble for that last week)

4. I love the way my own farts smell

5. I have issues trusting people (wonder why drrrr)

6. I sleep with one leg out of my covers

7. Corrupting Ivan is my life goal (I am making a lot of progress)
I really can't think of 7 people to tag so I am going to break a rule (rules are made to be broken right). So... I am going to tag my sweet niece Mckoy http://www.kenkoykemple.blogspot.com/

She is a doll!

4 comments:

Straight to Your Hart said...

Reading this at 5 in the morning is not a good thing for the family...I was holding my nose shut to not snort like a pig laughing so hard!! Let's go jump together..tehe..Love you!!!

McKoy said...

so funny about the elevator! ill take you up on that offer of 20 dollars i just need to come over!

Donna said...

#4 is hilarious!!

Linda said...

WOW! That is just TMI!! I would really like to know more about the getting in trouble on the elevator thing. (my real question is: Do you fart on elevators!)

 

Made by