Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese

We celebrated this weeks family night at Chuck E. Cheese. Carter has been viewing this new Chuck E. Cheese location out of the car window for about a month now, asking if he can go, well he finally got his wish. The kids had a lot of fun and the pizza was great "NOT". The truth is the pizza really sucked and Carter was deep in space (one of those autistic moments), like he was on some type of drug. Janika had a freak out moment when another girl cut in front of the line and had to put her in time out. The place was totally packed and it was hard to find a table let alone a clean one. Some games were already broken and stole some of our tokens. All in all the kids had fun!

Do you like Chuck E. Cheese's pizza?
Did you know they opened one up in Layton and it is viewable from I-15 (to torture me)?
Did you know you can get coupons at http://www.chuckecheese.com/?

8 comments:

Holly said...

If this is the new chucky cheeses in Layton I am so jealous! I totally want to take my girls there!

Straight to Your Hart said...

The pizza there is not so great...Love the cute pics of the kids...gooshies to them..well and you to of course...Oh and my kids (except Kelcie cause she is sitting right here) do not know there is a Chuck E. Cheese even remotely close...Sheer torture when they do!!

Donna said...

Sounds like it was a lot of fun...NOT! At least not for you!

I haven't been to a Chuck E. Cheese's in years, but I want to bring my son to one soon. I think he'll be fascinated with it, as bad as it may be for us. When I lived in Utah I lived in Layton. I would have loved it back then if there had been a Chuck E's there!

Straight to Your Hart said...

FYI...nope!!WHOO-hoo

McKoy said...

ive never been to chuckee cheeese well I think I have but I dont remember my mom says its not that great and its kinda a dump so ya! love ya

imbeingheldhostage said...

Oh, I miss it. My kids are growing up without an American icon!

McKoy said...

this will be a cool new family night thats cool thats its brand spanking new! school is goiong good all As im not going today I just need a break, we might come up for grandpas birthday,Kracker has been gone since 7 yesterday morning! were gonna call the pound hopefully hes there if hes not hes either ran over or stolen im so sad... i miss him so much I dont know what im gonna do if hes not in the pound, i have two more planters worts right by the one that I had it hurts like crap! what about you hows your foot?

McKoy said...

thanks for being so concerned I know its weird that were tottally attatched but it happens your so sweet! I went to my brothers game I just got home it was really fun because melece and Hayley was there we just sat there and talked for like two hours strait! I LOVE YOU!

 

Made by