Monday, October 20, 2008

Beauty Shop!

This is what has been going on in my bathroom the last couple of months. We got two beauty school girls that are great friends playing beauty shop. This is Kort and Whit coloring Cody's hair. Often, when I sit on the pot, I glance over and see a trash can full of hair, dye on the floor and hairspray allover the place. Cody is looking cute these days having two bffs that go to beauty school. He probably saves a lot of money too. Whit does nails in her room too if anyone is interested.
Does anyone have a salon chair and shampoo bowl they would like to donate to our beauty shop? I am sure Ivan could make her a room in the basement.

5 comments:

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

I need help with my hair where do I sign up?? Have money will travel!!

Straight to Your Hart said...

THose are the best kinds of friends!! HMMM play with your hair...and nails...twist my arm..Love ya..

Anonymous said...

haha i'll set grandmas hair but i wont cut it! unless sh wants one side considerabley longer than the other and have it take forever and a day to cut it...
soo.... let me practice more!
i'm going to be doing perms somtime in the next week or so btw i just need to finish my shampoo sets and shizz

you're hawt
i'm hawt
kort is hawt
cody is hawt

McKoy said...

that looks fun! whitney's friends are lucky to have her!

Donna said...

He's a lucky guy to be the center of attention from two pretty girls! Lucky you, beauty shop in your bathroom!

 

Made by