Saturday, October 25, 2008

Friday Fun

On the way home from Janika's dance lessons, I wasn't feeling like going home. It was such a beautiful day and thought we should spend it outside. I decided to drive to Kaysville and take the kids to Castle Park. I called my sweet niece, Niki to see if she wanted to meet me with her cute kids and she did. I didn't have the camera at the park (bummer), but this is the most amazing park ever! We stayed for 2 hours.


Niki invited me to go the the pumpkin patch in Farmington with her. I couldn't believe the pumpkins, they had oodles of them! Ivan met me and brought the camera (yeah).






After the fun Ivan and I took the kids to dinner. Janika came home and put herself to bed. She was so worn out! I love days like this! Well other then the kids (including the baby) falling out of the wheel barrel, (that is why Janika is so dirty in all the photos). Ivan and I got the rest of the kids to bed and snuggled up in bed and started catching up on the missed episodes of ER. Wow that new chief of staff is mean!

3 comments:

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

What a fun time the cousins must have had at the park. I would bet that every child would love to go to that park. Your such a fun mother always taking the kids to have a great time.

Straight to Your Hart said...

I Love Fridays..especially the fun ones!! Looks like you all had a great time...

McKoy said...

wow this looks tottally fun these kids are the cutest!!!! haha my word vertification is ovisrag! ive bewen getting funny ones like fetchin! lol love you much fun!

 

Made by