Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Grapes

I have a ton of these concord grapes up for grabs. I am not using them this year because I still have so much juice and jelly left over from canning last year. Do you need these grapes? Do you know how to make juice and the best ever grape jelly? I can teach you! Do you know anyone who wants them? I hate to see them go to waste. Last night Ivan's parents came up for dinner and picked 3 boxes and didn't even make a dent in them. Come and get them! Let me know so I can unlock my gate.

3 comments:

McKoy said...

mmmmmm I wish I could they look delish... 3 BOXES holy grapes! I had to write a persuasive essay on dental floss I had to make THAT sound interesting!

Donna said...

Those look amazing. If I didn't live across the country from you I'd definitely come over and get them!

Straight to Your Hart said...

Hey sista..have just a few minutes and wanted to say HI!!!! Those grapes look delicious...I will ask my neighbors if they want any..Love you..SWAK!!

 

Made by