Sunday, October 26, 2008

Family Dinner

We had family dinner at our house tonight. Whitney broke out her Rock Band game for the WII. We all had so much fun!

Adi on guitar

Check out this video of Cara, she is awesome!
Poor Carter, he has such a hard time with large crowds in small spaces. Ivan set him up a table in Janika's room to help ease his panic attack. After a while he was asking for Grandpa (his favorite guy). Grandpa is so great to leave the fun and spend quality time with Carter.
I am so grateful for these special days that I get to spend with my sweet family. We are always having fun together. So many people were missing for all sorts of different reasons and even though I enjoyed tonight, I can't help being sad about missing some of my family. I wished we could all be together all the time. That would be heaven on earth!
Thanks mom for the cheese cake. MMMMM!

6 comments:

patsy said...

How great! Megan & tony came for dinner at our house tonight- love it :)
Trent has a hard time with crowds too- believe it or not he is getting so much better. Hang in there.

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

WE had such a fun time at your home tonight the food was so good!! Thank you for all your hard work. Looking at the pictures who wouldn't want to be with our family.We sure do miss your brothers Kraig, Kurtis and John. We will all be together at Christmas time. Yeah!!

Straight to Your Hart said...

Hey sista from another mista..cough..cough.. I think my phone was off da hook when you tried to call..LOL!!! I just want to gooshie your pappy for being such a great GRandPa..and Deanna too..You are so good to spend family time together at your home..I love being there..your sweetness keeps that love pouring out of your home..swak!!

snowboardgirlie said...

I haven't had that much fun for along time :) Cara's video is hilarious ha ha.. Family is the best!!

ps (u'sa good cooker)

Donna said...

Family get-togethers are great (most of the time!). Your pictures capture what family is all about so nicely.

Anonymous said...

we are a bunch of crazy em effers!
haha!
and that is like...
mild stuff for our family.. :S
wait till i start giving grandma lap dances...
agian

 

Made by