Tuesday, October 28, 2008

How did Ivan end up with stitches?

Saturday we spent some time at InstaCare because Ivan cut his finger. 4 numbing, shots, 1 tetanus shot, 3 stitches and a $30.00 copay. Such a fun Saturday and to think we were going to go to Lagoon.

How did Ivan cut his beautiful computer programmer finger? Can you guess?


A. Carving his pumpkin.

B. Cutting floorboard, with this nifty razor blade.

C. Cleaning up a glass that broke in the kitchen.

I also learned something about Ivan on this day. When he has a serious problem he lets out a deep manly scream. It kinda sounds like a lion roar. So next time I hear that out of his mouth, I will come running for sure, bad foot and all.

6 comments:

snowboardgirlie said...

ha ha sick... I am going to guess B... I put some fake floor tile stuff in my hallway and I almost took of my finger with the razor blade a few times (that stuff is hard to cut)...

Straight to Your Hart said...

OOoo.ouch!! How is your foot DR..being called??!! Lunch was so nice yesterday...up the shirt and all..squishy..gooshie..Loves!

Holly said...

Sorry about the finger! How did he do it? I guess B.

Thanks for dropping that stuff off for Abbie. She loves that you guys don't forget about her even though she can't be there every week.

McKoy said...

im going to go with B because it cant be A cuz its dark and you were gonna go to lagoon and for C why in the heck would you be cleaning up glass bare foot?!!!

Donna said...

Yikes! The close-up picture of his stitched finger gave me the willies! Poor guy! I guess B too, not because the others did, I really was going to guess that!

Straight to Your Hart said...

Hey lady you have been Boo'ed by me..go to my site..copy and paste the cute botton that is on my top right sidebar and then Boo others...Loves

 

Made by