Friday, October 24, 2008

Fun Photos from Whitney's Phone


Beautiful silly girl!

Morgan kicked her in the face!


Whit loves her baby sister!

Whitney is a great big sister!

Swinging Morgan at the park!

Beautiful 17 year old!

YW activity, go carting.

She takes a lot of photos of herself!

Pumping gas.

Her first car accident (hopefully the last) this is the car that hit her.

A painting she was working on, it is amazing!

Making her baby sister smile.

Goofing off with the little siblings.

This is proof, our family is a freak show without the tent.
Thanks Whitney for emailing me these photos from you cell phone. Did you thing I would blog them? Are you mad? HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Whitney! You make me laugh and smile too!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love them all!! She is such a great young lady with such a love for life!! I bet all teh kids just love her to bits!!
CINDYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Straight to Your Hart said...

I Love cell phone cutie pictures!! Loves...

Anonymous said...

in case you didnt know what my painting is of... it's sideways :) haha but thats ok my teacher had my abstract in the hall hanging upside down :S it's not like you could tell what it was or anything... but it bugged me because I KNEW! haha
anyways i love you!

 

Made by