Thursday, October 23, 2008

Got me an award!

Melanie gave me an award. Thank you so much!!
I have seen this award floating around and am excited to get it.Align Center

So in return..
Part of accepting the award is:
*Displaying the award
*Linking back to the person who gave it to you
*Paying it forward & nominating 7 blogs
*Adding links to those seven blogs
*Leaving comments on their blog telling them you gave them an award
*Enjoying the award!!
Nominated...
McKoy

Linda

My Mom Deanna

Kari

Donna

Kandise

Merryn

Melanie is very creative go check her out!

3 comments:

Straight to Your Hart said...

You are a speed demon (well angel actually!! I hope the kids get to feeling better..Morgan smelled so gooshie babish today...so good to see you..loves...

Donna said...

Thank you Karolynn, that was so nice of you! It's my first blog award! Now I feel officially like I can be in the "in" crowd. :) Thanks!

Kari Sweeten said...

Hey, thanks for the award!!

 

Made by