Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Whitney's Senior Photo...

This girl is CRAZY! She told me not to buy the package of photos this year because she wanted to do something funny for the year book. I decided to buy the smallest package they had and this is what she brought home today. She is so super funny! You know being funny runs in our family, it just comes natural for us. The best part is that she totally tried to look like a dork and is still beautiful! Some Mothers may be mad at a child that does this on their senior photo, but I am proud of her humor, it is who she is..... Grandma, don't worry we are getting a professional one done later on in the year...
****************************************************
1. Carters speech therapist said he is doing great
2. 90210 is back on TV (not that I will have time to watch it)
3. 2 dozen roses from Ivan for no reason (gotta love that guy)


7 comments:

Kari Sweeten said...

What a fun picture of Whitney! I love your 90210 comment. I was so addicted to that show!!

Straight to Your Hart said...

True, true, no matter what, she is beautiful...so not fair and cute pic...can I have a dozen of those roses??

Holly said...

lol she is so funny! I wish I would of had the balls to do that my senior year!

She is gorgeous...she is Abbies hero :)

Anonymous said...

I agree she is funny. Lately she has also been pretty sweet. Her picture for some reason makes me think, "Hey, Whitney! Wanna lick some postage stamps?!"

Donna said...

What a cool picture! If I had done that in my senior picture I would have looked totally ridiculous, but you're right, she looks beautiful anyway. You can tell she's got a lot of personality!

Christine Evans said...

She is a serious crack up! Way to go Whitney! Keep it fun...it makes life so much better!

Anonymous said...

Karolynn - thank you for your nice comment on my blog! Your sweet mom is so easy to love and we're so blessed to have her in our ward and as our friend! BTW, Whitney's picture is awesome! That will forever be a great memory!

 

Made by