Thursday, September 4, 2008

Carter's First Day of Preschool!

Carter started his preschool today. Notice his shirt says "here comes trouble", so fitting! He has a new teacher this year, her name is Renee. She doesn't seem as nice as his teacher last year, but I am sure she will be fine. They have him in the 4-5 year old class. It is crazy! I really don't understand why, something to do with jump starting him if he is Whit older children. Just seems strange how they would put a child on a 2 year old level with 4-5 year old kids. Kids like Janika, who know how to write???? I hope they know what they are doing.

He had a great time and was able to tell me he had a snack of milk and dinner. Last year he wouldn't say anything about school so this is progress. He even told Grandma K. all about it on the phone, but he told her he had dinner and sprite. Funny kid! I get 1 1/2 hours on Tues and Thurs with just Morgan (sigh), all the running around is really crazy. Today has been really wild.
________________________________________________
1. No one laughed at me during guitar (I totally suck)
2. I am not sick like Ivan and Morgan
3. 1 1/2 hours of peace

4 comments:

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

Carter my little man.He is the best! We are so happy he can tell us a little about school he told me it was dark,I really don't know what that was about. The best thing was well Grandma I love you bye. These are word I love love to hear!!

Straight to Your Hart said...

It was so fun to hear him talk about his day!! So nice to see you guys and for the delicious dinner...need that enchilada recipe! Thank you for feeling the spirit and making the phone call that utlimately ended with 2 meals, and most important, seeing you.... twice!!

P.S. cute background!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie, love his shirt!! Glad he had a nice first day!!
Cindy

Holly said...

I love your new template. Your Carter is such a cute kid! I love his shirt....where can I find one for Ashlyn in pink? :)

 

Made by