Monday, September 22, 2008

Not Me Monday...



Check out this fun Not Me Monday put on by My charming kids. click on the photo above to check it out. She is great!

My turn...

I did not go to church late and unprepared to teach.

I did not cook dinner for 15 people and stand on my bad foot all afternoon and evening.

I did not stay up until 12:30 am, making my new header (you know I will change it next week).

I did not let Carter watch TV in his bed all day to deal with his melt downs.

I did not let Whitney stay home from school so I wouldn't have to get up early today and deal with the insurance adjuster (she got in a car accident on Friday).

I did not stay up ALL night with Morgan.

I did not do any of these things... They are soooooo NOT ME!!! ha ha ha ha!!

7 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

Love these!! I think we all stayed up too late!!

McKoy said...

lol that is so funny I love love love your new look this is my favorite one youve had so far!!! morgan is the cutest baby girl no dout! I have the cutest cousins!

Straight to Your Hart said...

I am not leaving a comment..tehe..

Whit got in an accident?? She okay? Called a doctor for your foot? What's his/her number?! I bet your dinner was scrumptious! I think melt-downs are in the air..Sara many on Sun and Mon...HUGE screaming,kicking, beating doors, outdoors for a couple of them...movie time! Maybe that's why my migraine stayed for a few days!! SMoochies...

Holly said...

I heard about Whit through Abbie. I'm so glad she is ok!
Very cute post!

Heidi said...

The header is very cute, though!

Donna said...

This was fun to read. It's always nice to know that others do things a little imperfectly in their lives too. I like your blog's new look!

Anonymous said...

i didn't forget to pull up my emergancy break and go in the to see my car against the garage door...
and that didn't happen a long time ago...
except for it wasl ike... a month ago..
except for not really!

 

Made by