Friday, September 26, 2008

Photo Story Friday...

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

A wire broke in my bra and poked me all day long. If you have ever had that happen, you know how miserable it is. I went outside to throw this evil bra away (all bras are evil) and decided to make Ivan and Whitney laugh by putting it on the car. We were driving to my Mom's house for family dinner, this bra held on for all 40 minutes. Along the way we would have people honk at us. Many times we would look over at the cars and other crazy ladies would have their bras off, swinging them around and yelling "yeah". It was like a bra freeing holiday, surely amazing, like some type of right to take off your bra day.

This is my BMW (big Mormon wagon) with my ex bra attached as we arrived to my Mom's house.

This is the evil bra as we drove down 2-15.

Notice the car in front of my Moms house... See the evil bra on that car? Well, as we left to go home, I decided the evil bra needed a new home. Congratulations Kurtis and Melissa (brother and sister-in-law) you are the proud owner of a nasty evil bra. Luckley Kurtis and Melissa share my humor.

Do you like my humor? Don't answer that...
Do you feel like taking off your bra for good?

14 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

That's pretty funny!

I wonder if you inspired anybody?

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

You had me smiling at big Mormon wagon.

:)

Holly said...

I am peeing my pants! SO funny!

Are you going to be around tonight so I can stop by????

Anonymous said...

Kurtis is still using that bra. He said the wires keep poking him in the armpit! lol
melissa

Straight to Your Hart said...

K...I have some old underwear (bottoms..not the eeww ones..the grraarr.tehe) because my mormon underwear is not good for that..it's black and red and would look great on your or my car LOL!!
Good to see you and my little darlings...smoochie

tiarastantrums said...

that is HILARIOUS - my hubbie would KILL me if I did that!!!

Tiffany West said...

Way to let it all hang out!

Holly said...

I love you! Thank you so much! I will get it back to you ASAP. I am not at home to get it so hopefully it is where you left it!

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

Who but my daughter would be so crazy?? She comes from a family that is really funny most of the time.Her ggrandfather was well know in southern utah for all his jokes.

Chris said...

Well...if i was wearing a bra, I would CERTAINLY want to take it off.
Way to go, I say.
Who says that all of us Mormons are repressed?

Anonymous said...

Karolynn, you are certainly DeAnna's daughter! When I was visiting your mom today she told me I just HAD to come home and look at your blog! This is hilarious!

Donna said...

That's hilarious! Those pictures are so funny. You are one brave woman to defy a bra gone bad like that!

Anonymous said...

BMW is too funny. hahaha And yes it is the WORST being tortured by a rebel underwire all day long.

Rachel said...

I love it -- HILARIOUS!!!!

By the way, thanks for stopping by the ol' blog during my "Hurricane Hiatus." I am so glad to be back!

 

Made by