Saturday, September 13, 2008

(Me singing) Movin to the country Im gonna eat a lot of peaches. Peaches come from a can they were put there by a man. In a factory downtown. If I had my little way Id eat peaches everyday. Sun soakin bulges in the shade.

Movin to the country. Im gonna eat a lot of peaches. Movin to the country. Im gonna eat a lot of peaches. Im movin to the country gonna eat a lot of peaches. Movin to the country gonna eat a lot of peaches.

I have been canning ALL DAY! My foot hurts! I still have tons more to can. We gave away boxes and boxes. I bought some this year thinking we wouldn't have enough. MISTAKE!!! I love my peach tree. It gives me the most delicious perfect peaches ever. I am never going to miss trust it again.

*************************************************************************

1. Free Peaches from our tree
2. Neighbors inviting us over (I thought no one liked me, so I was surprised)
3. Ivan tending the kids while I caned
4. Peggy for cutting my hair
5. Kenji for asking Whitney to homecoming
6. Peach Jam
7. Peach pie
8. Sugar from Mel... made canning free this year :)

7 comments:

Donna said...

I haven't heard that song forever!! Wow, those peaches look good. I'd love to own a peach tree and have the problem of having too many peaches. Yum!

Anonymous said...

I'm someone. I like you. Oooooo.. I like you a lot!

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

Karolynn's peaches are the very best we like to put them in peach jello using the juice instead of water they a a favorite at family night.

McKoy said...

mmm mmm good!!!! I just love peaches! so very yummy canning is tiring! love ya LOOOOOOVVVVVE THE NEW LOOK! LOVE YOU!

Holly said...

That is how I spent my SUnday afternoon/night! Your peaches look magnificant! :)

Natalie said...

I am embarrassed(well not really) to say that i have never canned anything. I should, and would love to learn, especially if i had a fruit tree in my yard.
You are awesome! I am so impressed, especially with little kids around!
I saw Whitney at the VHS game on Sat., she sure is darling!

Straight to Your Hart said...

You go girl...Do I have to take you down and schedule you an appointment for your foot...I will bring you coke in bed, a one foot massage (not the bad one), and watch my nieces and nephew!!

So sorry for the bad batch of peaches..happy yours turned out and that you were so NICE to share to people that didn't choose to see it that way!!

 

Made by