Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Crazy Baby, Whitney says "yes" & Flowers from Ivan...

Ivan found Morgan on the top of Carter's bed. So Dangerous. She can climb up the slide. She is only 9 months. She learns a lot from her brother and sister. Now we have to keep Carter's door shut, so Ivan bought this thing for the door that automatically shuts it. Crazy baby!

These are the flowers that Ivan brought me home for no reason.... Well, he is just a sweetie!

Whitney got asked to the Homecoming dance. I guess the guy that asked her is a funny guy and he asked her in a funny, cheesy way (bag of rice saying "t would be "rice" if you went to homecoming with me). She wanted to ask him in a funny way not a cute way like she has in the past with other dates. Who do we call for help?? Uncle John (the funniest guy that I know, that happens to be my brother, yes it runs in the family). He came through with this. It reads, I chex my schedule and I would get a kix out of going with you as long as you are not a fruit loop or a cereal killer.... Thanks John... The next day she got asked 2 more times, but had to decline because she had already told the one guy yes. She was pretty bummed because one of the guys that asked her was her "dream date" he was just a day too late.. She knows she will have a blast with the guy she is going with so all is well. I hope no one else asks her because she would just feel so bad....

This is her and one of her bff's Cody, sorry the camera is blurry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Great Harvest Bread (not enough time to make homemade)

2. Funny Jokes (thanks Whit)

3. Great kids (thanks fish oil)

4. 800 mg IBU (my foot hurts)

8 comments:

Donna said...

Those roses are gorgeous! Your husband is such a nice guy!

One of the things I like about Utah is the creative ways people ask each other out there. I've never seen that happen out here in the East when I was in high school and college. What cute ways to ask someone out and then to accept!

Kari Sweeten said...

I remember the days in highschool and going to all the fun dances and finding creative ways to ask. So much fun!

Holly said...

Ok, so first off, Ivan is so awesome! That is just so nice of him. Second, could please stop blogging about it so I don't feel so jipped....lol just kidding! Or when you see Layne dropping off Aaliyah at school drop a hint to him :)
That is such a cute way to answer to a dance...have her tell her "dream date" not to wait so long next time! She is such a cute girl!

Straight to Your Hart said...

What a cute and funny way to answer back!!

Anonymous said...

800 mg of ibu... pill popper

McKoy said...

puh chu my dad didnt even think of that it was my mom and ME! my dad just got all the credit MORGAN IS CRAZY! shes too tiny to be able to do that! whitney is an amazing artist! beautiful roses

Richard Kemple said...

Your so lucky to have a good husband,Morgan is a doll and growing up so fast. Love all your kids you have a cool family

Shannon said...

The cereal boxes are so witty and fun. BRings me back to my high school days. Not long before we are back in 'em too. Ahhhhh.

 

Made by