Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Janika's first day of school!

My little Janika started preschool today! I asked her if she was frightened she said...."I am not frightened, just nervous." When she got home I asked her how it went she said..... No one said anything about my cute new shoes." She really liked it! She learned the letter A (but she knew it already of course, since she is ready for first grade). They had animal cookies and juice for snack. When she got home she had to call Grandma and Grandpa Kemple and tell them all about it. I wished Carter could tell me about his school days.... He goes Thursday! _________________________________________
1. Janika's teacher, she is so sweet!
2. Seeing sweet little Sarah ready for school so cute!
3. Ivan working from home to tend the kids while I went to Carter's orientation
4. Happy Birthday, Grant (Ivan's Dad)!

4 comments:

Straight to Your Hart said...

Oh my goodness..she looks like a little lady...Love the shoes Janika..gooshie you!!

McKoy said...

janika is so cute! she is so dang smart she doesnt need pre school or kindergarten lol it was so cute the other day she asked me if her hair was ok like this for the first day of school or should I have mamma do it different? me and kennedy said it looked so beautiful and she said thanks just wonderin so cute!

Holly said...

She looks so cute! Aaliyah was talking lots about Janika. Janika this and Jankia that. I hope they can become good friends.

Good to see you yesterday. :)

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

Janika is our diva she is into fashion and every thing. But when you have a sister like Whitney you have to look good!!When I talk to her it is like I am talking to a grown up we have so much fun when she comes to stay.

 

Made by