Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Whitney's Preschool Graduation...

This is Whitney on the day of her preschool graduation. I can't believe she will be graduating from high school tomorrow. When people would tell me enjoy your kids because time flies. I never believed them until now. I am feeling really emotional today seeing her cap and gown sitting here. I swear she was 4 yesterday (sniff sniff). Things should be interesting tomorrow and I am not looking forward to something (people close to me know what it is). I need a stiff drink perhaps I will go for a regular coke instead of a diet one. I am so proud of Whitney and can't wait to see what life has in store for her!

6 comments:

Marie said...

Way to go Whitney!

Donna said...

That's so sweet. I hope tomorrow goes well for Whitney and for you!!

Kari Sweeten said...

I can't believe it either!! I'm so happy for her.

McKoy said...

Hey!! im back tehe! wow thats crazy!! she used to gice me piggy back rides... and then drop me! lol

Straight to Your Hart said...

She was just a beautimus then!:0)

BTW...I feel bad that it kept you up...:( I came home and went to sleep and slept like a log (cause if I slept like a baby I would be waking up every 2 or so hours for a snack..hmm maybe that's not such a bad thing..:) Whit looked gorgeous. And you rock..hottie!! Love you

I will watch them again...if you'll let me. I have my off days as well. I have some very cute pictures of the night and will get them to you.

You were so good to have family, friends, and cough,,cough others over last night. What a great example of courage and grace you are to me...SWAK!!

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

I remember only to well our Whitney at this age her long black hair I miss is so much now she is blonde I was looking for her and forgot she didn't have that hair any more but she is beautiful what ever her hair is colored.

 

Made by