Sunday, June 21, 2009

Whitney got her ears pierced!

Before...



Whitney was 5 years old when she first had her ears pierced. They closed up years ago. She decided she wanted them re pierced. I know I totaly embarrassed her by bringing the camera, but I just couldn't resist.

After!

It was so nice to get out of the house. I am up and walking with my fancy boot. I have been to the mall, Costco, Wally world and to the Shizzler (aka Sizzler). Some man at Sizzler told me that my shoes didn't match. Haha very funny! I am still in pain, but doing so much better!

4 comments:

Straight to Your Hart said...

Ooooo it was so good to see you yesterday:) She looks so good with those cute earrings..the shiz!!

dingili said...

on my thing under my picture you put boyfriend and right after sleeping! haha
i'm no hussie! luv whhit

McKoy said...

hey, oh my gosh ya i had lots of fun thanks for letting me stay at your house i loved it! tell michael that i said "your gross!"




love you!!

Donna said...

I'm glad your foot is feeling better. I like the new look of your blog!

 

Made by