Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shizzle my nizzle...

Flip, fudge, flipping, freaking, shizz..... I broke my ankle yesterday on our camping trip. More to come later as soon as I can get someone to get my camera out of the car. BALLS!!! I am allowed to say naughty things when I am in pain right? Ivan HAD to go to work today they are on verge of loosing a huge client and if that happens we will be on food stamps because Ivan will loose his job. Good thing Whitney works nights. Sigh... I am thankful for one thing and another, but boy this pain is a doozie! I want to eat something now!!! It is hard to stay on a diet when I know food will make me feel better. SNAP!!!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

bummer!!!!! I wish I lived closer and I could help. Hang in there and maybe the diet might just have to wait a few days. Food always makes things better, especially chocolate. I am sorry!!!

Straight to Your Hart said...

Forizzle...let's go get a coke zero!! SWAK

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

Try to hold on the weekend is here and Ivan will be home for a couple of days.Love you so sorry that this had to happen to you.

 

Made by