Friday, June 5, 2009

Congratulations Whitney!

Whitney graduated from Viewmont High last night. The graduation was great, but I was disappointed that they didn't have a prayer. Wow things have changed! Whitney had a lot of support on our side of the family my Mom and Dad, Kurtis, Kandise, Kevin, Hans, Kevin and on Ivan's side his parents. On her Fathers side she had her Dad, Freddy, Angie and baby, Juan and his wife and kids. After the graduation we all went back to my house (yes the ex and his family came can you say awkward?) for an ice cream party Bryce, Renee, Thomas, Melanie, Curtis, Brynn, Kelcie, Sarah, Ren (Whit's BFBF), Jessie, Kortnie and Niki made it to the party too. It was a great time! Then she was off for an all night party at the school. For fun!


This is Whitney and her best friend Kortnie!

I would like to give a shot out to my dear friend Melanie. She babysat my kids while we went to the graduation. Carter gave her a run for her money and she ended up having to clean a poopie pants that even got on her walls. He also kicked Sarah in the nose. He told me he tried to run away. Do you think she will ever talk to me again? I sure hope so! Perhaps if I promise never to leave him with her again she will remain my friend. Now you can see why I have no life.
Thanks EVERYONE for your love and support and all the cards, money and gifts that Whitney has received. We are truly blessed to have so much love and support. Having her Father over was very stressful for me, but it is nice to know that we can put feelings aside and support Whitney in anything she needs.




5 comments:

John and Misty said...

Congrats Whitney! Wow--you are one brave woman having her dad etc. and everyone else over to your house. You are much nicer than I. Love the pics. (You look so pretty! You too, Whitney!)

Sherri said...

Congratulations Whitney! Your first and my last. It seems weird doesn't it. I am glad you had a great day. Everyone looks great. We send our love!

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

We so enjoyed Whitney's special day it was so fun to hear Kurtis yell out when it was quite Whitney we love you.Thanks to him for coming from Texas to support her.The party was a blast the ice cream and tons of toppings was soo!! good. Thanks for all you support of Whitney.You are such a good MOM

Kari Sweeten said...

Congratulations Whitney!!

Straight to Your Hart said...

Now..now...I would do it again in a heartbeat!!! That being said...I hope HE will want to come back. We had a good time playing with your kiddos and I have some awesome pictures that I am putting in photobucket for you.

You did so well focusing on Whitney and her special day. I hope I can grow up like you my dear. I love you....I love you..


Congratulations Whitney and also welcome to the new chapter in your life...gooshies and loves!

 

Made by