Friday, June 12, 2009

BIG SIGH....

I am sick of sitting on this couch. I want to walk! I am having a bummer day today. I think it has finally hit me that I will be stuck on this dang couch for another couple of weeks. The kids are climbing all over me like I am some type of playground toy. The TV is babysitting them and if I have to hear Dora talk (yell) one more time I am going to completely freak. I am not taking a shower today because I do not want to feel the pain. Ivan is doing a good job keeping up the house, but it gets really dirty when he is at work. Sorry Ivan for calling you at work crying. I feel like such a baby! I can't wait for Ivan to come home with lunch! Ok I vented (I needed that).

5 comments:

McKoy said...

HAVE NO FEAR MCKOY IS HERE~... well going to be! this next part is neccasary to be in caps locks...
YOU POOR THING IM SO SORRY THIS HAPPENED! ill keep the kids from climbing on you promise! LOVE YOU!

Donna said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry you sprained your ankle during your otherwise fun-looking camping trip! Sounds like it's been miserable. I hope it gets better very soon and that you're feeling better!!

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

It is hard to keep you down when you have been on the go so much.I am sure that you want to drive and get out of the house.Thanks to Whitney for driving you to our house for a visit.

Straight to Your Hart said...

Yay...McKoy!!

Kari Sweeten said...

Dang Karolynn!! That's so sad...and to have to suffer through Dora?! That's just as bad...lol...she does yell doesn't she?!

 

Made by