Monday, July 6, 2009

A trip to Logan

Michael and my niece McKoy were visiting. We decided to take a trip to Logan and do some of our favorite things. First stop Gossner cheese, Michael gave a new meaning to the word "free sample". Then to The Factory Pizza. MMMMMM... Next stop Ivan's old stomping grounds, Utah State where we enjoyed Aggie ice cream. I love to see the Logan Temple it is absolutely beautiful! Last stop Willow Park Zoo. The kids had fun looking at the animals especially the crazy peacock. It was a great day!

4 comments:

Kari Sweeten said...

We went to Gossner's and Willow Park last weekend! We also like to stop by Pepperidge Farms and stock up on goldfish and their yummy cookies!
Hey Karolynn, how do you get your photos in a mosaic format like that? That's cool!

patsy said...

I love the logan temple too!

It is so gorgeous up there-

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

I have been wanting to go to Logan it is one of my favorite towns. Love to eat at the Blue Bird and they have the best candy. Also love the cheese curd!!

John and Misty said...

Cache Valley--(sigh) my roots are deep there! Love the place! We were there visiting my parents over the weekend. Sounds like you hit some great spots! How fun!

 

Made by