Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mom and Dad's Mission Farewell

My parents had their mission farewell. They gave beautiful talks followed by a big family dinner! It was so much fun having everyone all together and the food was very yummy! I am so excited for them! They get to stay at home but will be on a full time mission. This is something new that the church is letting the Senior couples do. I wont get to see them very often. Who will help me with my kids? Will I be able to go to the doctor without them tending for me? I am sure glad for P day! I wonder who will talk to me on the phone at least 3 times a day? I will miss them, but very thankful they are not going to Africa.

3 comments:

patsy said...

HOW WONDERFUL!

where are they going?

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

We are glad to be serving a full time mission and still stay at home.We would be happy to go where ever the church wanted us to go but are so blessed to be this close to home and see our children on our P Day. The party was great.

Kari Sweeten said...

That is so great!!

 

Made by