Saturday, May 9, 2009

Janika's Preschool Graduation!

Janika graduated from Little Starr Preschool today. They had a darling program and Jainka totally hammed it up! Grandma and Grandpa Kemple, Grandma Christiansen, Aunt Renee, Mommy, Daddy, Carter, Morgan and Whitney all attended this special day. When she was asked what her favorite part of school was she said "Art".

Carter was NOT happy about being in a small room with a lot of people and had a panic attack and continued crying through most of the program. I had to tell him a fib to get him to stop. I just have the hardest time with him sometimes.

We have good news! Michael will be visiting this summer. He will be with us on June 26th - July 8th. After he stays with us he will go to West Valley and reunite with his biological mother. He will be with her for 12 days and then Whit and Michael will go to Hawaii to see their Dad. I am excited to see him and have already hired a photographer for our family photos. Can you believe that one week from today Whitney will graduate High School? I am not ready for that at all.
Well I need to get back to my project. I decided if Ivan isn't going to let me move to a nice new big house then I had better learn to like this one. I am currently painting all the cabinets black! WEHAW!!!

4 comments:

John and Misty said...

Yeah Janika! She was totally loving the camera! She was by far the best singer there! Thanks for offering the seats--I didn't want to box Carter in. I thought he did pretty good under the conditions--Poor kid! They crammed a TON of people in that little room! Good to see you guys. Bryce would LOVE to play with Janika anytime!

Straight to Your Hart said...

Where were you today?? Missed you. Hope all is well with you. Lunch? Get to see you? Comin over to see your work..you rock sista!

Janika is such a doll!! Gooshie..loves to all your sweeties.... and especially you...Hugs

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

Janika is the best we so enjoyed her graduation she was so cute then after the graduation we took her to lunch she choose Costco I really got a laugh out of that she is her Grandma's girl and we love her so much. Good Job!!

Anisha said...

So I was looking through your old posts and noticed you are looking for recruits for the synchronized swimming:) I actually already have the whole thing memorized from our Christmas family party where we performed. Let me know when the talent show is!:)

 

Made by