Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Whitney's last prom

Whitney went to her very last prom last week. I can't believe she is a senior and going to graduate in a month. I have had mixed emotions about it all. Sad that she is growing up, but excited to see her future. She is just a doll.

This is Whit waiting for her date

Daughter and Daddy waiting. My favorite photo!

The beautiful flower!

Brennon and Whitney! They look sharp! My favorite prom date! I like this kid!
She had a great time! Now lets do graduation! ♥

8 comments:

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

I just love Whitney's prom dress she looks so pretty also love her hair. Just think how lucky she has been to be able to attend all of her school's proms as well as others.

Marie said...

She looks so pretty..

Straight to Your Hart said...

What a knock out she is!!!

Tried commenting earlier and my computer when balistic! Flashing me..ooo...but the annoying flash and had to turn off..sigh

So good to hear your voice today, even if it was a voice mail..cause I still talked back..:):):0)

patsy said...

wow-

she is gorgeous!!
can you believe how fast this school year has flown by??

John and Misty said...

Wow-she's too gorgeous!!! I can't believe she's already graduating already! Go girl!

Anonymous said...

My goodness she is so gorgeous! I cant believe she is going to be graduating already!Wow! You have done a great job Karo!
Cindy (samuel, Madalyn, Rachel!)

Donna said...

She looked beautiful! Prom is so much fun.

Gail said...

Shes adorable, and truly one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen, not being biased or anything :-)

 

Made by