Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Thanks a lot Carter!

I went into the bedroom to get Morgan dressed today, I was probably in the room for about 5 minutes tops. This is what I came back to.


Powdered Sugar!!!!!!!! ARRRRGGG! Tasha couldn't even get it clean. Thanks a lot Carter!

I am going to do the three things I am thankful for today just like Melanie and Holly, I think it is a great idea.

*Singing "Your Not Alone" on the phone with Melanie on the phone, laughing my hiney off, a great way to start a day.

*An email from my brother that lives in Texas.

*Lunch with Whitney.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the joy of having a three year old.This is when a dog comes in handy.

Straight to Your Hart said...

LOL..."even when you're feeling all alone, you are loved in ways that can't be shown, your needs are known...." tehehe!! The dog comment, so true. CARTER (the mom voice what's his middle name?) CHRISTIANSEN, hey at least it wasn't coke...if that happens, call me and I will come and clean it up Ha,ha!! What a beautiful and fun mamma you are...Love you tons, and ounces, and lbs, and megabites,and... Mel

Straight to Your Hart said...

Oh yah..love the new look...leelou is so cute!!!

Holly said...

Powdered sugar is of the devil! I always have it all over my cupboards...there always seems to be even the smallest whole it in. You know this is a great post...Powdered sugar....

have a great day.

Natalie said...

Oh no!!!!
I am so sorry Karolyn....that does not look like fun to clean up.
But, more importantly, did he have fun making the mess?

 

Made by