Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Motherhood is......Something that can not be taken from me. If I were the last person on this earth, I would still be a mother, it is in my heart and soul, it is who I am.
-Karolynn Christiansen-


Roses from Whitney, she bought them all on her own and surprised me. They are beautiful!
Computer Program from Ivan. It makes 8,000 of the Hallmark card and comes with a scrapbooking program too.

Janika, Carter and Morgan gave me cards and enevelopes to go with my new program
Carter made me this cute flower at school


I had the best day ever. My sweetheart (Ivan) was so sweet to me he took the kids to the park after church to launch rockets while I took a nap, he made me lunch and treated me special. Janika, Carter and Morgan were so good. Whitney treated me special and gave me a paper with nice things about me on it. My Dad had us over for dinner, he made everything and wouldn't let me lift a finger. My Mom and Dad gave me $20.00 and a beautiful card. Michael called and left me a message and text message. My brother Kevin called me and my friend Katie sent me a nice Mother's day text message. Thank you everyone for making my day so special!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Ok, so that really sounds like a great Mothers Day!

I am jealous of your cute scrapbook/card supply you got!

You really are a great mom and I love to watch you and Whitney interact with each other! Good times!

Straight to Your Hart said...

What an awesome day...love you to the best mamma....mel

 

Made by