Monday, May 19, 2008

Carls Jr. Fun



Almost every week I grab the kids and meet my friend Melanie and her Daughter Sara at Carl's Jr. for lunch. Well.... while I was ordering my food Melanie gave Morgan her first french fry. She took these super cute photos of her to show me what she had done. Whitney meet us on her lunch break and added a lot of fun to our conversation. I was so excited this morning when I found an email from Melanie with these cute photos. I hope she doesn't mind me using them on my blog. I just wanted all my family to see!

Happy 6 months Morgan! Today Morgan turned 6 months old. STOP!!!!!!!!! I don't want her to get any older. She is a total doll and I have totally enjoyed every second of her! She loves to roll over, but once on her tummy she gets mad. Too cute!!

*Staying up till 1:00 am with Ivan and Whitney on a school/work night*
*Coke and IBU (headache medication)*
*Yo Gabba Gabba entertaining the kids (so I can blog)*

4 comments:

Straight to Your Hart said...

Love the pics and no don't mind at all you using them. Carl's Jr. will forever be a hang-out!! Now onto chocolate....

Holly said...

Very fun! Very cute pictures!

Straight to Your Hart said...

My dear friend...Thank you so much for your sweet loyalty!!! There aren't many shoulders who want to help carry me...especially when I am down, but you are always there and with lots of Love.

Thank you for PICKING up the phone to CALL or ANSWER, turkey done, COKE sippin, lunch, HUGS, SWEET comments, being mommy, honest, trustworthy, and a PERFECT friend!! Love you dearly, Mel

Holly said...

ps..I love smores :)

 

Made by