Saturday, May 24, 2008

Broccoli is evil!

I am allergic to broccoli, I know it sounds strange. No one believes me when I tell them, even my own Mother made me prove it to her a few years ago. I read on the web that if you get your gallbladder out you may be able to tolerate broccoli so a couple of months ago I got brave enough to try it. Well.... I didn't get sick so I decided to have it on Thursday and I got deathly ill. I was sitting in guitar lessons and thought I was having a code brown. My mind was racing on how to handle the situation, (go in my teachers bathroom and stink up the class, run next door to my dear friend Melanie's house, or just go home and crap my pants on the way). Well it never happened my tummy just hurt constantly and on the way home it dawned on me BROCCOLI!!! Long storey short I barfed and was doubled up in the worst constant pain for two days straight (it usually lasts 3). NO MORE BROCCOLI EVER FOR ME. DON'T QUESTION WHY AND THINK I AM MAKING IT UP. JUST DON'T EVER FEED IT TO ME!

Magical cupcakes from Melanie
Swimming with Ivan and the kids
Hanging out with Whitney

2 comments:

Straight to Your Hart said...

Hope you are feeling better...so on the days you make broccoli call me and I will make you a cupcake!!! Code;;;cupcake..Love you much...Mel

Holly said...

THis is too funny. I work with a girl that has the same problem!

I love the stuff personally.

Ok...about these cupcakes...
#1...do I dare ask?
#2...would I want some?
#3...would I like them?

:)

 

Made by