Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


You Let Me Know You Love Me


You let me know you love me
In so many different ways.
You make me feel important
With encouragement and praise.
You're always there when I need you
To comfort and to care.
I know I'm in your thoughts;
Your love follows me everywhere.
Thank you for all you've done
And given so generously.
I love you, my wonderful mother;
You're a heaven-sent blessing to me.

By Joanna Fuchs


Mom, you are the best mother! Thank you for all you have done for me. Thank you for rocking me to sleep even when I was 28 years old. Thank you for wiping my tears and feeling my hurt with me. I will always try to be the kind of Mother you are to me. I love you!
Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Straight to Your Hart said...

Karolynn...you have an adorable NA-MA!! Happy MOthers day to her and you!!! LOVE you, Mel

Natalie said...

Your mom is so cute!
I hope you had a great day also!
It was great to see you too!
Sorry I got pulled away right in the middle of our conversation, i felt bad.
have a great day!

Straight to Your Hart said...

Thank you for lunch and listening and saras gifts and kisses and hugs...Love you...Mel

 

Made by