Sunday, May 18, 2008

Rude Comments


Today at church Carter screamed (surprise) this man said "I guess someone hates church, that was such a horrible sound" The man next to him rolled his eyes and said "Oh I know that was the worst" This was in the hall on my way out of the place I am supposed to feel loved and accepted. I don't know what got into me because I am a blow it off type of person, but I said "you should try living with him, isn't he a doll? It is called the Autistic Scream" The man that started the rudeness said "oh is that what it is called?" I am telling you if I didn't have such a strong testimony I don't know if I would go to my ward. I have spent lots of time in the hallway and bathroom crying over rude comments about Carter at church and i think I am done crying about it, now the "old" Karolynn is coming back so watch out!!!!!! By the way Whitney and Melanie are never around to help me in these situations why?????????????
*Ice cream maker
*Warm weather
*Kids to bed early

4 comments:

Straight to Your Hart said...

Oh, I so would have opened up a can of verbal whoop ASS!! Yes I just spelled and said that word!!!So sorry to not see you called. Brynn is so sick and I thought that keeping it quiet was a good thing. I don't know why I shut my phone off cause it's not like it rings of da Hook....People should just leave their verbal Dumb
ASS-aults to themselves...can you imagine what their marriages are like???........I Love you, Mel

Natalie said...

Oh Karolyn!! I am so sorry! People seriously need to think before they open their mouths, and at church of all places.
I am so sorry!!!

Holly said...

Karolynn you are too kind. Testimony or not, church or not...I would have unleashed the bitch inside me and let them have it! I can't stand our ward and no one has made any comments to me...you are an angel!
XO

Anonymous said...

If only people knew what was wrong with Carter they wouldn't be so quick to judge.He really is such a wonderful child and I really love him.I feel things will get better MOM

 

Made by