Thursday, November 6, 2008

Toy advertisement madness

In the mail on Monday we received this little toy book from Wally World. Boy do these stores know what they are doing when they send these little magazines.

Janika has been obsessed with one of the pages. I mean OCD like Carter, she gazes at the page all day and we are going on day 4 now. Do you wonder what page she is obsessed with?

I am totally shocked that I could even get her to look up for the photo.

The cupcake maker page!

You know I have to buy it. Good thing her birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks, I don't think she could make it until Christmas. Last night, while I was at YW Carter tore the page out of the book and when I got home I heard all about it. I threw the book away and gave her the crinkled up page. Guess what? She slept with it last night. When that toys r us book comes, it is going straight to the trash!

___________________________________________________________________

1. Ivan taking the kids shopping and buying them cute clothes while I was at YW

2. Our church for putting on amazing programs for the youth and being able to be a part of it.

3. Morgan urine test was negative, yes we got pee! Wonder what is wrong with her?

Update to Ivan's post about his finger. The answer is B. He ended up with an infection and is antibiotics for that. The stitches are out!

5 comments:

patsy said...

A couple of weeks ago at Costco they had the cutest ever 50 piece cupcake set that for kids that would go perfectly with the cupcake maker!! It was 24.99 & it took all the will power in my body to pass it up- I hope it's still there. It was darling!

Trent has been looking at it too- but not to this extent... I remember the sears/penneys catalogs. My sister & I would go through them page by page.

Sherri said...

Good Luck! My kids used to mark up the JC Penney toy catalog and each kid would use a different colored marker or they would put their intials by the toy they wanted. Of course the whole book was marked up. It is fun to be a kid! The stores totally know what they are doing. The sad thing is you need to buy it now or there won't be too much left by Christmas!

Donna said...

It's funny how kids get so caught up in something and it becomes their whole world! I'm glad you're getting her the cupcake maker, I bet she'll love it. At least for a little while!

McKoy said...

thats so funny! I used to do the same thing but like with weird things like this one page in my babybook i used to just stare at for a long time! It looks really fun! i want it!

OH MY GOSH aunt karolynn you have to come down next wednesday!!! i need a little kid for my TLC class they have fun activities and such that teaches us child care I have a little girl to take I babysit her but i just wish you lived closer!

Straight to Your Hart said...

The cheapest form of kid pleasure!!

 

Made by